The application process may be done online (for a small fee) through our "Enroll Today" button above, OR paper documents may be printed, filled out, and turned in to the office.
Families wishing to enroll their child(ren) in Aletheia for the first time are required to do the following:
(Current students who are re-enrolling only need to submit the re-enrollment form for current families, found in "Resource Documents")
- Fill out a Student Application (for Grades 7-12)
- Fill out a Parent Application
- Obtain a Pastor Recommendation and have your pastor fill it out and mail it to Aletheia.
- If your child is transferring from another school, please fill out an Educational Records Release.
- Submit a copy of the most recent obtainable achievement test scores and any other special testing the applicant has received. Submit a copy of the most recent report card or, if coming from a home school background, submit a letter from Home School Evaluator and a portfolio of work.
- Take an entrance exam, if deemed necessary.
- Read the Parent-Student Handbook and sign the Parent-Student Handbook Agreement indicating your willingness to abide by the standards set forth in it.
- Once the student has been accepted, you will need to turn in a non-refundable registration fee.
Submit the following:
- A copy of the applicant's birth certificate (pre-K students must be four and K-5 students must be five by September 1st)
- Florida Immunization Form.
- Florida school physical.
When all of the above information has been provided to ACA, the school administrator will interview the parents and student. The purpose of this interview is to determine if the family/student meets the spiritual, conduct and academic standards required for admission into ACA, and to answer any questions the family may have about ACA. Aletheia will not admit students who have academic, emotional or behavioral needs which cannot be met by the school. Students who are currently, or have recently been, involved in a sinful life-style (e.g. drugs, alcohol use, sex, rebellion to parents or school authorities, etc.) will not normally be admitted unless there is irrefutable evidence that God has changed the life of the student.
ALL STUDENTS ARE ADMITTED CONDITIONALLY ON A NINE WEEKS TRIAL PERIOD. If the child fails to make acceptable progress, or does not adjust to the program of ACA, the parents will be expected to give additional help at home or the child may be asked to withdraw from ACA. The school reserves the right to place the child in the grade it deems necessary.
All new families need to submit a Parent Application.
New students entering grades 7-12 and Aletheia rising 7th graders are required to submit a Student Application.
A pastor's reference form is required for all new applicant families.
Please submit an Educational Records release so that we may obtain your student's educational records and test scores from the previous school.
Please sign this document stating that you have read the Parent-Student Handbook and agree to the policies within it. The Handbook can be found on this website under "Resources."