Juniors, Seniors, their parents, and Aletheia faculty and staff are cordially invited to the annual Junior/Senior Banquet 2021. This year's banquet will be held on Friday, April 16, 2021, from 6-9 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn on Airport Boulevard.
In the spirit of our evening, elegant attire is requested. The dress guidelines are as follows:
- Either Semi-formal or formal or Sunday best.
- Length of dress may be floor length, tea length, or knee-length.
- Dress may NOT be strapless, low cut or immodest.
- Tank-top style or spaghetti straps are permitted ONLY if an accompanying jacket or cover is worn at ALL TIMES.
- Dress must be complete. No sheer areas or cut-outs, and slits must not be above the knee.
- **Girls must have their dresses approved by Mrs. Cloud by March 31st**
- Either semi-formal or formal attire.
- Suits are acceptable.
- Tuxedos are acceptable.
- Sport coats with ties are acceptable.
- Shoes need to match the attire. Tennis shoes are inappropriate
Tickets can be purchased in the front office. Advanced ticket purchase is required.
We look forward to a fun evening celebrating our seniors and juniors.