Juniors, Seniors, their parents, and Aletheia faculty and staff are cordially invited to the annual Junior/Senior Banquet 2017. This year's banquet will be held on Friday, April 7, 2017, from 6-9 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn on Airport Boulevard.
The dinner buffet will include chicken with mornay sauce, tender sliced roast beef with au jus, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans almandine, salad, rolls, and an assortment of desserts.
In the spirit of our evening, elegant attire is requested. The dress guidelines are as follows:
- Either Semi-formal or formal or Sunday best.
- Length of dress may be floor length, tea length, or knee length.
- Dress may NOT be strapless, low cut or immodest.
- Tank-top style or spaghetti straps are permitted ONLY if an accompanying jacket or cover is worn at ALL TIMES.
- Dress must be complete. No sheer areas or cut-outs, and slits must not be above the knee.
- **Girls must have their dresses approved by Mrs. Cloud by March 31st**
- Either semi-formal or formal attire.
- Suits are acceptable.
- Tuxedos are acceptable.
- Sport coats with ties are acceptable.
- Shoes need to match the attire. Tennis shoes are inappropriate
Tickets are $35 each and can be purchased in the front office until March 31st. Advanced ticket purchase is required.
We look forward to a fun evening celebrating our seniors and juniors.