Welcome to Aletheia Christian Academy, and thank you for your interest.
Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please request more information and our admissions office will contact you. We request you inquire BEFORE applying online to ensure that we have openings in the grades you are interested in because online registration fees are collected by a third party and are non-refundable! Please feel free to contact us at 850-969-0088.
How to Apply
Students applying for our VPK class should call the school office and request a paper application. Paper applications may be requested through the school office or by clicking on the "Applications Process" tab on the left of this page, and then emailing the school for an application. The email address to send your request to is found on the right side of the Applications Process page.
Students applying for Kindergarten - 12th grade should apply online using our Online Application. This provides parents with a tool for tracking the status of their application after it has been submitted. A small non-refundable convenience fee must be submitted with each application.
Create an Online Application
To begin the online application process, create an account. Then log in to your account and create a new student application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status online by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
What is needed in the application process?
The following processes will be completed online through your online application:
- Provide student, parent, and family information.
- Obtain a Pastor's Recommendation. You will need your pastor's email address so the recommendation form can be automatically sent to him and re-submitted to the school.
- If your child is transferring from another school, you will fill out an Educational Records Release.
- Upload a copy of the applicant's birth certificate (pre-K students must be four and K-5 students must be five by September 1st)
- Upload a copy of the most recent obtainable achievement test scores and any other special testing the applicant has received.
- Upload a copy of the most recent report card, or, if coming from a home school background, submit a letter from Home School Evaluator. In this case, you will be asked to bring in a portfolio of work for review.
- Read the Parent-Student Handbook and sign the Parent-Student Handbook Agreement, indicating your willingness to abide by the standards set forth in it.
- Once your application has been received and reviewed, an academic evaluation will be scheduled to ensure student readiness. There is a $50 fee for the evaluation, which will be applied towards your registration fee if your student is enrolled.
- When all of the above information has been provided to ACA, the school administrator will interview the parents and student. The purpose of this interview is to determine if the family/student meets the spiritual, conduct and academic standards required for admission into ACA, and to answer any questions the family may have about ACA. Aletheia will not admit students who have academic, emotional or behavioral needs which cannot be met by the school. Students who are currently, or have recently been, involved in a sinful life-style (e.g. drugs, alcohol use, sex, rebellion to parents or school authorities, etc.) will not normally be admitted unless there is irrefutable evidence that God has changed the life of the student.
- Pay your non-refundable registration fee to secure your student's seat in the classroom.
Once your student has been enrolled, the following forms will be requested:
- Florida Immunization Form
- Florida school physical
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy
ACA admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions, scholarships, athletics, or any other school administered programs.